paradise

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Geek of the Week

Whew, It's getting harder and harder to get the computer to do updates on this blog.  Between 4 kids and my Hubby, it seems like its never free.  When it is free I am too busy to post.  Oh well such is life.
I am starting off with our Geek of the Week.  This Peter Pie I tell you sometimes I think he is the cutest thing other days I am ready for a break.  He is in the grumpy stage that is just frustrating.  He is also Mr. accessories.  Notice the watch.  This boy always wants to wear a watch, when he forgets it he throws a tantrum.
This particular day he was cute.  The cape is a bib from Joe's Crab Shack then he has the scooby doo roller skates complete with goggles.  But hey HE thinks he's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive