paradise

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Relaxing at the beaches






One of the locals
If I had to say what 1 thing was my favorite to do in Hawaii, I'd have to say going to the beach everyday. Something I have missed terribly since moving from California.
We went to a different beach everyday and I was in heaven.  And yes I swam at everyone of them as well.
 Sun, Sand, and Water = Happy Content Jane!!
As far as favorite beaches go I am going to have to break them up.
favorite beach sand- Northshore
favorite ocean animal life - Hanauma bay
favorite family type beach - Kailua
Warmest water- Ko Olina
favorite sunset beach-  is there really a bad beach to see the sunset? Actually it would probably be Waikiki because all the pollution from the city made the colors more vibrant.
Ko Olina



North shore


Sunset beach




We were the only people on this whole beach.   I was totally relaxed, Scott was concerned that there were no people here so there must be something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive