paradise

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dole Plantation

For some of our adventures in Hawaii we decided to get a Go Oahu card.  basically it is like a city pass that includes a lot of things tourists would want to do, including things like the Polynesian culture center, museums as well as hiking and snorkeling fun.  We decided to take full advantage of it.  So first adventure on our list was the Dole Plantation.  Now if you have limited time in Hawaii and you need to cut something out I would suggest the Dole Plantation.
Everyone told us to go and we found it lack luster.  The gardens were beautiful and the ice cream delicious but other than that I could have lived without it. It was semi interesting learning about the original plantation and all about pineapples and the scenery was gorgeous.  They did have us sample some fresh Dole pineapple and it was super yummy.  I am not saying I had a terrible time here it was just a little boring so I was glad we did it first and got it out of the way.  If we were to do it later I would have been very underwhelmed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive