paradise

Monday, May 30, 2011

memorial day

For memorial day we decided to throw one last party at our house. It was literally thrown together, but it was good to get together with friends. We had your typical BBQ and Scott had a great idea of doing our "greatest hits" The best activities we did at our past parties. So I got everything ready including foam jousting, Nerf war, donuts on a string, board and card games, and bubbles. Unfortunately we didn't really get to things the way I had planned on doing them but everyone still had a good time.
One thing I will miss is getting together with friends. Growing up in a big family I never really had to make friends they were built into the family, or I grew up with them and kept them as my friends for ever. So although I was out of my comfort zone I did make friends. I hope I have grown enough that making friends will be easier for me, but now I can get together with family and yes I can even make new friends. It sounds funny that I am an adult and I still get nervous about making friends. But I am pretty amazing, who wouldn't want to be my friend j/k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive