paradise

Monday, May 30, 2011

one last Disneyland



































































































































































I decided to let the kids skip school and head of to Disneyland for one last time before we move. Just me and the kids. I went on a Thurday so they only missed half a day. When we got their it was a little croweded but not unbearable so I let the kids dictate how our day was going to go. There was no plan on which "land" we should start in or what rides we had to go on, we just went and played it by ear. If the kids wanted to stand in line to see a character I didn't dissuade them. If something shiney caught their eye I let them look at it. If they wanted to go from one land across to another and back again so be it. I really wanted it to be a carefree memorable day for them.
Some of our favorite rides are Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of the Carribean, The jungle cruise. Soarin over California, and one of the kids favorite is the tea cups. They also love the rockets in tomorrowland. Favorite non rides are the innovators building, and the mark twain river boat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive