paradise

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A day in the backyard









We are getting ready to head out to Utah and I have a lot of work to do before we go. First on the agenda today was find the backyard. It was totally COVERED in leaves, leaves, leaves. I am so thankful my Dad got us a blower for Christmas a few years ago. While we were trying to corral the leaves, the kids thought it would be fun to play in them and scatter them all over again. Frustrating but cute so I whipped out the camera.

Peter LOVES his Daddy and wants to do everything that Daddy does. So here he is with his little "mower" helping Dad. I love this toddler stage. It seems that everything they do is cute and funny.

Brennen was telling me that he slept on my bedroom floor last night because Ellie and William kept waking him up. And then "his eyes were broken because he couldn't see and so that's why he was in my room." His little voice was so full of inflection it was hilarious.
So I chuckled and let him know he was a funny kid. He replied with gusto "YA I Am!!!!" Oh to have the confidence of a 3yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive