paradise

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cedar City photo shoot








































































































We went to Cedar city Utah to visit Scotts family. While I was there I did a little photo shoot with my nieces and nephews because I realized when I was doing Scott's Mom's present I didn't have any good pictures of them. It was really cold outside but we managed to get a couple of shots. My youngest nephew Austin was not sure about me taking his picture especially when I took him out of the house to do it. His pictures are very subdude so I only took a few, he was not really working with me.
The oldest is Kelsey in the pink plaid. the next is Mandy in the brown vest, then Jarom, then the youngest Austin.





The individual pictures are what I was going with, the group ones were just for fun. It really helped the kids loosen up when a buddy was with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive