paradise

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Utah activities













Here are a few fun things we did in Utah. I do love how everything is very family friendly.
We did some good ol fashioned Minute to Win it games. The kids all had a great time with that obviously.

Sledding. The wind was super cold but the snow was good. I am realizing the older your kids get the funner sledding is. They actually enjoy it even if its cold. Check out Brennen. He would assume the position before every time down the hill.
{Hands in front of Face}

Bowling was a hit. Actually the little kids had a blast rolling the balls around in their stands. Again check out Brennen. His craziness was after he got a strike. It was pretty sad, all the babies got the best scores. I guess it helps when you have a roller and bumpers.

A new thing we did was a place called "Jump on it" can I say super fun. Basically it is a room with wall to wall trampolines. I went with my sister-in-law Sarah and her 3 kids. Her little Georgia is such a sweet heart. We were all quite tiered after a day there. Of course there were much more fun activities but hey I had to put the camera down and join the fun myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive