paradise

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Williams birthday lunch








Usually we take the kids out to Dinner for their birthday. This time we took William out to lunch. We went to Jonny Rockets where they treated the kids like celebrities.
Afterwards we walked around the mall. They had a lot of stuff going on so it was fun. They had free gingerbread house decorating, a ride on train, a outdoor fire ring, and some dancing waters. The kids loved the dancing water. (fountain) All but Ellie got soaked. All I could think about was, " Are you sure its December? ) It 's 80 degrees and my kids are playing in the fountain at the mall. It sure is hard for me to get in the Christmas spirit when the weather is sooooo nice. I guess I shouldn't complain. Its just hard for me to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive