paradise

Sunday, September 12, 2010

PROJECT phase 2





So my tree house is coming along pretty good. I am back to doing everything on my own. I only got Scott to help with with the things that actually take 2 people to do. I guess I'm okay with that, it is my project after all. I realized as I hung my floor boards that I am not completely square but that's okay because I am going to put a trap door in the corner of the floor, so I can fudge the angles a little. I took one of my extra slides off of my hill and set it up on the tree house.
I will need to put a couple of feet on the slide so it is at a better angle but that should be easy. I have to make another trip to the hardware store to get a few more things. Isn't that always the case?
I worried about what I should do with the gaps around the tree that would be too small or awkward to put wood, but they would be big enough that if Peter was up there he could get stuck. Until I had some inspiration. I am going to use that small squared chicken wire and screw it underneath the planks and over the gap so no little legs can fall through but the tree could still grow with out opposition.
My family probably feels neglected because I am spending all my time with the tree house that I keep forgetting to make them food. So sorry, isn't that what a microwave is for? Hang in there guys it wont be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive