paradise

Sunday, August 1, 2010

tin foil dinners











My Dad loves to do tin foil dinners in the mountains. Its nice to do but a lot of work especially when you have so many little ones to keep an eye on. Though they all love it I hope they remember us having fun in the mountains instead of a bunch of stressed out grown ups making sure no one gets lost, falls in the river, or gets burned by the fire.
I love the picture of the little boys helping Grandpa get the fire started. They felt so important doing such a big kid job. The older kids had a great time hiking. One thing I do really miss about not beingin Utah is the mountains. They are so beautiful and so easy to get to. It makes me sad that I forget how amazing they are until I go back. The mountains feel like home to me. I could pick out my mountains in a picture any day. We love going back to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive