paradise

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Kids Easter Pics April 2016

I really wanted to do floral's this year for our Easter outfits.  I think it a product of being a florist I tend to love everything flowers.  however this year I have had very little time to actually go shopping.  Thank goodness for the Internet!  Instead of shlumping myself from store to store looking for just the right thing I was able to shop on my phone at 10 o'clock at night, which happens to be the only free time I have lately.  I was able to find these awesome ties for my boys that were just perfect, the trick was going to be to get them to wear something with flowers all over it.  Thankfully it has a blue background, that helped sell it.  For Peter's tie I did have to shop.  I followed a prompting to head down to Burlington coat factory where I was looking for something else but found the perfect tie for my little guy.  A sweet floral with a yellow background.  I also got them these darling fabric flower boutonnieres.  Surprisingly they thought these were awesome.  I love it when things work out.
For Ellie I also found hers online.  As we all know shopping online can be a tricky thing.  Reading reviews is a must to get sizing right.  I was a little worried and we had to wait for it to come in the mail.  It came and was beautiful.  She loved it, I loved it.  It was a win win.  I id want to change one thing on it though, it had one of those hidden zippers that I hate because they are so hard to zip, especially if there is a seam.  I knew an easy way to fix it.  I took Ellie to a tailor who would be able to change out the zipper easily.  We opted for a gold zipper with a white background that would show because we liked the look.  I was a little disappointed in the tailor I found.  She said she would have it done at a certain time and it was a full 2 days later that she actually had it done.  (the day before Easter) And that was after I had called multiple times to see if it could be ready in the time I needed it.  I was working at the time so I had to have Scott pick it up and when I got home the zipper was gold but it was on a cream background.  Not as amazing as it could be because the dress is white but I had to just deal with it.  (1st world problems I know)  Once I got all the kids together for their 5 minute photo shoot they did look darling.  On the plus side they all liked their ensembles so much that they continue to wear them.  












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive