paradise

Saturday, January 25, 2014

idioms

William is hilarious about idioms.  He can never get them quite right.  During homework I was helping William with a math problem, when I asked him what the answer was Brennen shouted "8"  that happened to be correct and we all laughed about it.
During dinner the kids were recounting what happened to Scott and William says, "He (Brennen) gave a wild goose guess and it was right!  I bet we could put that on American Home Time Videos."
Scott Ellie and I look at each other then all start to crack up.  A wild good guess?  American Home Time Video's?  Don't you mean he gave a wild guess and we should put it on America's Funniest Video's?  
After a good laugh and a sore tummy we all did a big sigh then giggled some more.  I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive