paradise

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fancy Nancy dress



While my Ellie lived in dress ups growing up she never let me make her them.  She never wore anything I made or picked out. Till this day nothing has changed.  Luckily I am blessed with nieces.  My sweet girl Jenni is having a Fancy Nancy birthday party.  I was talking to her mom about it and she mentioned to me that she would love to have an over the top dress for the event.  She was considering making one but she is currently without a sewing machine. Being without a project currently I text her to ask if I could make Jenni a dress.  She willingly agreed and I set to work.  I couldn't decide which way to go so I just made 2.  
When I showed my niece the finished product she was speechless.  This girl is never at a loss for words so I took it as a good sign.  Thank you for letting me make you these dresses Jenni.  I had fun indulging in the girliness of it all. I love being surrounded by my boys but every once in awhile I like the girly stuff.    






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive