paradise

Monday, September 26, 2011

Discovery Park

 
My sister and I went to a discovery park in PG.  Many years ago I used to live right by this park and it is still just as cool as I remember it. They have all kinds of spinners and climbing apparatuses. Every square inch is covered in some new fun way to learn about the world around us. There are cool facts about nature and animals at each station.  They have fun things like kaleidoscopes hidden in random posts, sound tubes that carry your voice to the other end of the park. Obstacle courses and much much more.  My favorite is the interactive musics things surprise surprise. There are quiet a few and they are made up of  all kinds of things you would find in a junk yard.  The best part was how much fun the kids had.  Look at the pure joy on their faces as they swung on the tire swing, They could have kept that up all day long.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive