paradise

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peter walking

Peter finally started walking!!! Okay I know he is right on track because he just turned a year but it seems like he is late. My others walked early (8 and 9 months) He just one day got up and walked. Here is some of his first steps caught on tape. (Note the background music. Bery fitting yet totally unplanned!) He still prefers to crawl and I know I should just enjoy this stage but its nasty letting him explore outside when he is so close to the ground. He gets super filthy and eats everything he finds on the ground. AhAh AH
We went to Mountasia the other day because the kids are on spring break. (Mountasia is a fun center with arcade games and mini golf, go karts and stuff like that.) Any way they have one of those little merry-go-rounds and Peter absolutly LOVED it!!!!! that is all he wanted to do. I had to litteraly pry his hands off the handles and then he was kicking and screaming when I pulled him away. So here is a picture of Peter having the time of his life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive