paradise

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peter's 1st birthday




It was Peter's 1st birthday on Wed. I felt a little bad because I didn't remember until 2 o'clock when someone asked me how old he was. We don't do much for their first birthdays anyway. I waited till the weekend when everyone was not so busy and we made cupcakes. Peter loved his cupcake he looked so appreciative when I handed him his own cake. Kind of like "You made this for me?" He ate almost all of it then threw the rest on the floor signaling he was done. I guess that is why we keep the dog around. to clean up after the kids meals.
in all seriousness Peter is a great addition to our family. He loves everyone and likes to make people smile. He is very generous in giving people kisses and loves and never fails to melt your heart with his great dimples. We love you Peter!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive