paradise

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The perfect day










Just wanted to post some pics of the cutest kid you have ever seen. Check out the dimples the size of craters. Peter has finally hit my favorite baby stage. The 6 months always happy and smiley stage. The one where they interact but don't really get into trouble yet? Although Peter has started rolling all around to get what he wants. He's like one of those robot vacuums that covers the entire floor but doesn't take a straight path. We were just playing in the back yard because it was the most perfect weather. Not to hot not too cold, the grass was green and the sky was clear. I was giving rides in my new favorite toy. My wagon. I love my wagon, I know it sounds silly but I always wanted one of my own, and now I have one.
All my clan in one photo that almost never happens. Look at how big William is getting. He is so proud of his pumpkin that he got on his first field trip. Everyone is growing up. My little girl is turning 9, my little William is getting wiggley teeth, my crazy Brennen has a vocabulary almost as big as his sisters, and my baby Peter is almost 7month old. Where did the time go? Was I there for all of this? I guess that's why we take pictures. To capture life before it passes us by. I guess its a good thing that all of our gadgets have cameras on them. So we don't miss a minute of PERFECTLY ordinary days like this. Sometimes I think ordinary days are the most perfect of all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little jealous of your fabulous weather. You are right - time goes way too quickly! Ordinary days ARE the most perfect of all.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive