paradise

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whos who?










This ones called guess who's who. I knew I had to write names on all the backs of my kids pictures when William was born. My kids all look so much a like. Scott can never tell their baby pictures apart.
LETS SEE IF YOU GOT SOME RIGHT.

  1. Peter
  2. is that William and Brennen or Brennen and Peter? It's Brennen and Peter.
  3. Did you guess Ellie? NO, that's Brennen he just needs a haircut
  4. William and Brennen
  5. Is that peter with the dimple? Nope that's Brennen
  6. William
  7. Brennen
  8. William
Well how did you do? Don't feel bad Scott only got 2 right. Its too bad I don't have digital photos of Ellie's baby pictures. I can find pictures of all 4 that look like the same person. (peter is kind of the exception because his dimples give him away.) its a good thing they all come with different personalities. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive