paradise

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eillieisms


(Ellie 7)While shopping with Ellie one time we happened to be by some toys when Ellie picked up a tea set. She all of the sudden got so excited and said "Mom, I just have to have this Puerto Rican tea set. I've never seen one from Puerto Rico before!!"
As I looked at the box I had to burst her bubble and tell her "Honey that says porcelain tea set."

(Ellie 8)At Ellie's baptism a stake primary presidency was giving a little talk to the children. In her talk she was mentioning the commandments and she asked the children if they knew any of the commandments. Ellie with all her Ellieness piped up. "Don't commit adultery" although that is correct I am not sure that is what the president was looking for.

(Ellie 5) Ellie and I were baking Bratzils (a swiss cookie). To make the right shape we ise a special waffle iron. Ellie was so proud that she was only 5 but big enough to use "hot stuff". She announced to Scott "Daddy I can use hot stuff because I have super adult vision."

(Ellie 5) We were in the car headed to the Los Angeles temple visitors center to watch the film on "Joseph Smith and the Restoration". We decided to give the kids a brief explanation of what they were about to see when Ellie pipes up. "I know all about this. It when Joseph Smith fixed the church and got it Restabilized."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive