paradise

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Discovery Science Center






We went to the discovery science center in Salt Lake it was right up my alley. Then again I love all that sciency stuff. And yes I said "sciency". Some of my favorite items were the music ones of course and the magnets. They had this great magnet wall that I would totally have in my house if I had a play room. It was a wall covered in sheet metal from floor to celing. They had all of the pvc pieces attatched to magnets that you could arrange in any way imaginable, then you sent a little ball rolling down to see what you could make it do. William could have spent the entire day if not the entire week playing with that wall. Brennen loved just about everything. Although I think his favorite was the water feature. It was like a huge water table with different things in it to make water squirt up or flow a different way. They even had ping pong balls that the kids could use to see how the water flowed. Ellie was happiest about the television broadcast of course. We all know how much she loves to be in front of the camera. It was a lot of fun and a great way to kill a cold december day in Utah. I give it 2 thumbs up.

1 comment:

  1. I love that place too. We have a pass there. It expires this month, but I've gotten my moneys worth several times over. Fun place.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive