paradise

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

halloween









Halloween was AWESOME!!! We had a great time. Our church did a fun Halloween party full of carnival games, spook alley, costume and pumpkin contests as well as a chili cook off. We also did the usual school and trick or treating stuff. Our neighborhood has a block party where they serve free hot dogs, drinks and other goodies, while they show a movie on someones garage. I love my neighborhood on halloween. Most houses are decorated and they string stuff across the street like bats or "dead bodies" and ghosts. Its all super fun and super cool. The funnest thing we did was an after party. We had the sitter come at 8pm and partied until almost midnight. The party was great. It was at our friends huge house that is on the hill over looking the city and the whole place was decorated classy Halloween style. They had it catered by one of our favorite resturants, a good DJ, and a hot chocolate and apple cidar bar.It was so much fun. Proving once again that Halloween is my favorite holiday!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this!! I can't quite see the dancing, but I can spot scotts laugh from miles away! Man I miss that laugh and you guys! hope to see you real soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. You did it once again jane!!! Made the best costumes and parties ever!! Have you started on a book yet, you need to:) Oh by the way is the weather just wonderful there, because it's wonderful here if you like wearing 13 layers! I should just hook my self up to an IV with hot chocolate in it! Enjoy the weather and the reeves next weed:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive