paradise

Friday, May 30, 2014

William the hip hopper May 2014


 I signed William up for a Hip Hop class this year hoping against hope that one of my children would love dance.  He was quite reluctant at first, it was different and so it didn't come easy to him but I had him stick it out.  As the weeks went by he got a little better and didn't complain so much. The time of the recital came and he was actually stoked.  He practiced hard and was ready to show us what he learned.  Sadly I only got part of it on video, even with a backup.  I  was using my iphone and Scott had the camera.  My stupid iphone didn't have enough memory left (A major flaw in the iphone by the way) and apparently Scott accidentally hit the wrong button during recording.  I wish I had gotten it all because he was so proud of himself.  After the recital he begged me to sign him up for the next session.  I was really happy with this announcement, and best of all Scott is completely supportive of my efforts to try to culture my boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive