paradise

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Artist

We were having our "art hour" (Something I try to do with my kids every so often. Partly because I think its fun and partly because I want them to have a time to express themselves with different mediums.) When Brennen drew these "kids" No, they are not people they are kids. apparently there is a difference.

Is it silly that I was impressed with Brennen's drawings of "kids"? I realize they are a little cycloptic but still I had no trouble telling what they were.
I felt that they were done in very much Brennen's style. I didn't think someone as young as he could express his style with his art.
Brennen does love to create. Usually with pen and paper but he shows potential in lots of forms of art. Who knows maybe someday he will be an artist, or musician, or dancer, possible singer. It is awesome to watch him create when he is listening to music. Its a whole other animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive