paradise

Friday, June 18, 2010

Potty Time

I am sure every mother can appreciate this news. We have been trying for F-O-R-E-V-E-R to coax Brennen into using the potty. We tried everything you can thing of!!! Those of you that know me know what I am talking about. Well. . . yesterday right after swim lessons he asked me if he could use his potty?!?1!? "OF COURSE YOU CAN USE YOUR POTTY" (me trying to contain my excitement) so he just went and peed in his potty. HURRAY!!!! He had me check it out. We did the whole over the top celebration thing. and that was the end of it. (he didn't touch the potty the rest of the day)
Today right after swim lesson he didn't even ask he went right to his potty and peed. He came and told us. Another over the top celebration. A few minutes when by and he peed in his pants. He came over said "mom I need new pants I peed." with a look of disappointment I asked "why?" He looked a little confused and forlorn. Next thing I know he's in the bathroom again and comes out with POOP IN THE POTTY!!!! right after we cleaned it all up he asked for a diaper.
So I guess we just have to go swimming every day. j/k I know its just the beginning but at least its SOMETHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive